Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crisis Averted

We're moving to Seattle!

ETA: Beginning of June! The money is saving (budgets, sellings and savings, oh my!), the school is finishing (busting my ass to pass math and thusly graduate college) and then, we are off to the Emerald City. Currently, we are preliminarily apartment hunting. It is difficult to do this far out, but we are getting a sense of where we want to live. I am pulling for Capitol Hill, Husbandero (hyah!) is not very picky, but leans downtown. Leg wrestling will surely ensue. We are planning a visit in late May to tour some places, see a concert, and sign a lease. Then we are outta this dust bowl.

My goal for this blog is to talk about the move, but mostly chronicle living in Seattle. Hopefully, I will pretty regularly post pictures, review shops, restaurants and events. Subscribe to the RSS feed to kick my ass into production!

No comments: