Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wedgwood

Grayson's out of town on a field trip to a potential graduate school, so I'm all on my lonesome!

So, I took the opportunity to mill around Wedgwood, a neighborhood in North Seattle that we haven't explored yet.

Wedgwood in pink

It's mostly families and from what I could tell a lot of senior homes, so some old people to boot. BUT, there were some awesome things in Wedgwood:

Novelty-sized donut-shaped signs? Check.
Yiddish at the bus shelter? Check.
I also went to a boutique-Coop market, and spent the rest of the day planning our trip.

As I was trying to reserve a hotel in Rome (ah, me, not realizing that one of the very few days we are in Rome is EASTER FRIGGIN SUNDAY. Who's up for seein' the Pope?), kitty decided he likes venti whatevers from Sbux:

No comments: